Professional support, advice
Our professional support team advises our members and the general public on subjects beyond the expertise of our Customer Service Centre and Library.
Our professional support team provides advice on:
- ethical dilemmas
- resolution of issues between practitioners and clients
- practice administration
- general advice on technical issues
- application of NZICA rules and policies.
In addition to this advisory function, the team attends to:
- appointment of independent experts when requested by third parties
- arranging fee arbitrations as part of NZICA’s Fees Resolution Service
- approving and recording practitioners’ power of attorney appointments.
Contact professional support
Director, Professional Support